Did you know.....................
A high plateau in the Andes Mountains of South America is the birthplace of the "Irish" white potato that we eat today. The area, known today as the Titicaca Plateau, stretches across part of the countries of Peru and Bolivia. The Aymara Indians developed over two hundred varieties of the potato at elevations greater than 10,000 feet.
1. name the saturday morning cartoon character who's voice was provided by michael jackson.
2. who played the lead in "w.c. fields and me"?
3. how fast was nolan ryan's fastest recorded pitch?
4. name the actor who stormed off the set of the film, "10", setting up his replacement, dudley moore, for stardom?
5. name the colonial activist who master-minded the "boston tea party".
6. governor-general lord stanley was the first person to present what sports trophy?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
henry the eighth had all but one of his wives beheaded.
1. MICHAEL JACKSON
2. ROD STEIGER
3. 100.9 mph
4. george segal
5. SAM ADAMS
6. THE STANLEY CUP
though this king of england had a very bad habit of beheading his wives (two of them died this way), some of them managed to escape this fate. two managed to outlive the king..
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !