Did you know…
THE MAYFLOWER HAD ABOUT AS MUCH LIVING SPACE AS A 2-BEDROOM APARTMENT—AND HELD 102 PEOPLE.
1. name the country that tried and failed in 2003 to pass a "flatulence tax", which would have required farmers to pay 9¢ per sheep, 54¢ per steer and 74¢ per dairy cow, every year.
2. what is the english for "ménage a trois" ?
3. how long is a fortnight?
4. if i'm "fossicking", what am i searching for?
5. what do you call a litter of piglets?
6. what does a speleologist study?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
africa's lake victoria is the largest body of fresh water in the world.
1. new zealand
2. "FAMILY OF THREE" or "household of three" both are correct
3. TWO WEEKS
5. a farrow
lake superior has that distinction, having an area of about 5,000 more square miles than victoria. number three would also be a great lake (huron), and number four in size would be a great lake (michigan) as well
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !