DID YOU KNOW...
MOST SNOWFLAKES ARE 1/8 TO 1/4 OF AN INCH IN WIDTH AND HEIGHT.
1. To what city must I travel to visit the Tivoli Gardens ?
2. What event did Winston Churchill refer to as "Britain's Finest Hour" ?
3. What year did Fidel Castro seize power in Cuba ?
4. What was the name of Pinocchio's "father" ?
5. What does the "M" stand for in Einstein's "E=MC2" ?
6. How many tusks does a warthog have ?
7. Which Scottish border town was the scene of a Jumbo-Jet disaster in the 1980's ?
8. How old was Senator John Glenn when he made his last flight into space on the Shuttle
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Delaware's State Quarter features a picture of Paul Revere riding his horse.
2. THE BATTLE OF BRITAIN
There's a man riding a horse on Delaware's State Quarter, but his name is Caesar Rodney.
In 1776, Rodney, a Brigadier-general of the Delaware Militia was sick with cancer and
asthma, but rode his horse 80 miles through terrible weather from Delaware to
Philadelphia to get to the continental congress vote on declaring independence from
Britain. Rodney got there in time to cast the tie-breaker.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !