DID YOU KNOW...
TOP 5 HOLIDAY PIES IN THE U.S.: #1 PUMPKIN; #2 APPLE; #3 CHERRY; #4 LEMON MERINGUE; #5 PECAN.
Myth: The first Thanksgiving feast was a large turkey dinner that took place in November and lasted for hours.
Truth: It took place at some time between late September and mid-October 1621, say historians. It wasn’t a solemn feast, but a raucous celebration that lasted for three days . . . and the main dish was deer, not turkey. In fact, there was probably no turkey eaten at all. The celebrants did eat some sort of bird as a side dish, but no one knows what kind.
1. The Chinese Zodiac is based on the teachings of what philosopher ?
2. What musical talent does Satan display in the classic Charlie Daniels song ?
3. What sport's vocabulary uses the word "Mulligan" ?
4. What famous composer wrote Fidelio, his only opera ?
5. In what Steinbeck novel will I find a character named Tom Joad ?
6. Name the first international chess champion to lose a match to a computer.
7. The former penal colony of Devil's Island was located off the coast of what country ?
8. When do "Blue Laws" curtail certain activities ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
A "Dirty Bomb" is a nuclear weapon.
5. The Grapes of Wrath
6. Garry Kasparov
7. French Guiana
8. On Sundays
The term "dirty bomb" is often used to refer to an RDD, which stands for "radiological dispersal device".
These types of explosives contain radioactive material, but they are far less powerful than a nuclear device.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !