DID YOU KNOW ...
There is more than one Kremlin in Russia. In fact there are many.
Kremlin is simply a word used to designate the seat of any town or city government in Russia. It is derived from an ancient word meaning "fortress".
1. What was the name of nerdy Julius Kelp's (Jerry Lewis) alter-ego in the 1963 version of the film The Nutty Professor ?
(Hint; it was also the name of the alter-ego of Sherman Klump, Eddie Murphy's character in the 1996 remake.)
2. Sonny Bono was a U.S. representative representing what State ?
3. Who am I ??
I served at CBS Evening News from 1962 to 1981, during which time viewer opinion polls found me to be the "most trusted man in America." I reported the newsworthy events of the era so effectively that my image and voice are closely associated with the Cuban missile crisis, the Vietnam War, the Apollo 11 Moon landing, and the Watergate scandal.
4. Who authored To Kill a Mockingbird ?
5. What sport's vocabulary includes the word "Googly" ?
6. Fill in the Blank :
Crayola's color, ________ Blue, became "Midnight Blue" in 1958 to remove an out-of-date geographical term.
7. What's the heating element in a Hasbro Easy-Bake Oven ?
8. What breed of dog was "Toto", Dorothy's canine companion in The Wizard of Oz ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Cat urine glows!
1. Buddy Love
3. Walter Cronkite
4. Harper Lee
6. Prussian Blue
7. A Light Bulb
8. Cairn Terrier (acceptable; Boston Terrier)
Not only does the urine glow under a black light, kitty's vomit can be spotted too. That's a bit gross, I know, but it does make it easier to detect and disinfect the stubborn substance.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !