DID YOU KNOW ...
IN AN AVERAGE HOUR, THERE ARE 61,000 AMERICANS AIRBORNE OVER THE UNITED STATES.
1. What food monger urges you to "Have It Your Way" ?
2. In what literary work would I find an elephant named Hathi ?
3. What is awarded annually since 1924 to the NHL's most valuable player ?
4. Do you recall the name of Elliot's pet dog in the film E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
5. What do the initials "J.C." stand for in the name J.C. Penny ?
6. What storm name was retired and replaced with "Matthew" after the deadliest hurricane in recorded history, in 1998 ?
7. What's my name ;
I'm Hooterville's general store owner; I did double-duty on the classic TV sitcoms Green acres
and Petticoat junction.
I also served as Hooterville's Postmaster, mayor, and publisher of the local newspaper...
8. What's added to copper to make bronze ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The Anaheim Angels and the San Francisco Giants are the only teams to never win a world series.
1. Burger King
2. The Jungle Book
3. Hart Memorial Trophy
5. James Cash
7. Sam Drucker
The halo-heads from Anaheim beat the Bay Area team in the 2002 series.