DID YOU KNOW...
HENRY FORD, FATHER OF THE MODEL T, IS ALSO FATHER OF THE CHARCOAL BRIQUETTE.
1. What famous cowboy had a sidekick named Smiley Burnett ?
2. What important political event took place on Boston's Griffin Wharf in December, 1773 ?
3. In the Harry Potter series, what sort of a business is "Gringotts" ?
4. Hattie McDaniel won a Best Supporting Actress for her role as Mammy in what Classic Film ?
5. What forest creature's name translates to "Man of the Forest" in Malay ?
6. What's the medical term for near-sightedness ?
7. What was the name of the comet that crashed onto the planet Jupiter in July 1994
8. Who are the two best known employees of TV's fictional Shotz Brewing
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Trees help reduce the greenhouse effect by releasing CO2 into the atmosphere.
.1. Gene Autry
2. The "Boston Tea Party"
3. A Wizard Bank
4. Gone with the Wind
7. Shoemaker-Levy 9
8. Laverne and Shirley
Trees are valuable due to their ability to REMOVE harmful CO2 from the air and provide fresh, breathable oxygen
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !