Did You Know...
A cat can't climb head first down a tree because every claw on a cat's paw points the same way. To get down from a tree, a cat must back down.
1. If I suffer from Odontophobia, what do I fear?
2. What was the nick-name of pro golfer Lee Trevino?
3. What legendary monarch owned a shield named Pridwin?
4. What cartoon monarch called Pride Rock home?
5. What sort of critter is a Motmot?
6. What was the name of the estate of the fictional Charles Foster Kane, in the movie,
7. What TV sit-com character had a pet chimp named Cousin Bessie?
8. Do you recall the advertising slogan of Sherman-Williams Paints?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The people of Virginia used tobacco leaves as money during the 18th century.
3. KING ARTHUR
4. "the lion king"
5. a bird
7. ELLY MAY CLAMPETT
8. "COVER THE EARTH"
Tobacco leaves were first rolled into bundles, and then, in accordance with the Tobacco
Inspection Act passed in Virginia in 1730, inspectors issued tobacco notes based on the
quantity and quality of a person's tobacco. The inspectors were also authorized to destroy
(by burning) any tobacco that wasn't --ahem--up to snuff. The policy earned Virginia a
reputation for having a very high-quality tobacco.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !