DID YOU KNOW....
FAMOUS LAST WORDS DEPT. ;
"I am about to-or I am going to-die: either expression is correct."
-Dominique Bouhours, French grammarian
1. what percentage of homes purchased in the USA in 2010 were bought by single
2. what percentage of homes purchased in the USA in 2010 were bought by single men?
3. who's image was the first to appear on a child's lunch box?
a. - Peter Pan
b. – Caspar the Friendly Ghost
c. – Hopalong Cassidy
d. – Howdy Doody
(Bonus; what was the year ?
c. – 1952
d. - 1953
4. who played jean Harlow in her bio-pic?
5. who was our first president from a state other than mass. or Virginia?
6. actor Omar Sharif was from what country?
7. what country produces more wine than any other?
8. what are the two stacks of cards in a monopoly game called?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Michigan's official state mammal is the wolverine.
3. – c – ( –a- )
4. CAROL BAKER
5. ANDREW JACKSON
8. "CHANCE" AND "COMMUNITY CHEST"
it's the white-tailed deer.
the wolverine, however, has been the official mascot of the university of Michigan since
1861, despite the fact that a wild wolverine has never been trapped inside the state's
borders and no skeletal remains have ever been found in Michigan.
the wolverine's natural habitat is northern Canada and Alaska.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !