DID YOU KNOW..
By the second century B.C., the Chinese discovered that blood circulated throughout the body and that the heart pumped the blood. In Europe, circulation wasn't discovered until the early seventeenth century by William Harvey (1578-1657).
1. What’s the term for a number that is only divisible by itself and 1 ?
2. Mystery Recipe Dept; I’m making a pie..........
3 cups mini marshmallows
1/2 cup whole milk
1/4 cup crème de menthe
1/4 cup crème de cacao blanc
1 1/2 cups heavy cream
Few spots or drops green food coloring
3. What is the biggest island in French Polynesia?
4. Do you recall the title of Ralph Nader's first book, a condemnation of the auto industry in general, and the Chevy Corvair in particular?
5. According to the comics, who were the two primary love interests in the life of Superman ?
6. 'Two fat ladies' says the bingo caller. What number are they referring to?
7. Helen Gurley Brown was the editor in chief of this magazine for almost 30 years.
8. Werewolf syndrome manifests itself by causing what to the body ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The TV show Doogie Howser was based on Dr. Doug Houser, who, in real life, is now serving 30 years in prison for Medical Manslaughter.
1. prime number
2. Grasshopper pie
4. “Unsafe at Any Speed”
5. Lana Lang and Lois Lane
8. Rampant excessive body hair
.....’NUFF SAID !
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !