DID YOU KNOW...
WALT DISNEY WORLD GENERATES ABOUT 106 TONS OF TRASH EVERY
1. Do you recall the movie in which Steve McQueen got his first starring role?
2. Does anybody remember the name of the 1959-63 TV series that featured Warren
Beatty as Milton Armitage, a spoiled rich kid?
3. If a Surgeon is performing a trepanation, what body part is being operated on?
4. Who wrote the song that contains the lyrics, "By the time we got to Woodstock, we
were half a million strong".. ?
5. What 1950' Science Fiction Movie featured a robot named Gort, and an Alien named
6. In which country was actor Mel Gibson born?
7. In the decade of the eighties, Soap star Susan Lucci was nominated 10 times for an
Emmy award; how many times did she win?
8. In Charles Dickens's novel, "A Tale of two Cities", what are the two cities?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Worldwide, 900 million pencils are made every year.
. 1. "THE BLOB"
2. "the many loves of dobie gillis
3. the skull
4. JONI MITCHELL
5. "the day the earth stood still"
8. LONDON AND PARIS
Try 14 BILLION pencils, enough to circle the earth 62 times.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !