DID YOU KNOW...
When English settlers reached Australia, they saw a strange type of animal that could jump high and far. Using body language, they asked the Aboriginal natives what it was. They responded with "Kan Ghu Ru". The English then adopted the name "Kangaroo" for the animal.
What the aboriginal people were trying to say was "we don't understand you", "Kan Ghu Ru" !
1. What animal is responsible for the most human deaths world-wide ?
2. Which of the U.S.'s founding fathers invented the dumbwaiter ?
3. Which of all the animals has the largest brain in proportion to it's size ?
4. The Australians call it "Sherbet" ; what do we call it in North America ?
5. What year saw the first U.S. state implement a mandatory seat belt law ?
(Bonus; what state was it ?)
6. What are the only mobile U.S. National Monuments ?
7. Name that Cooking Method ;
A Jamaican preparation method in which meats and poultry are marinated in herbs and spices, then cooked over a pimento (allspice) wood fire...
8. Who was India's only female leader ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Sharks go through about fifteen sets of teeth during their lifespan.
1. The Mosquito
2. Thomas Jefferson
3. The Ant
5. 1984 (New York)
6. The San Francisco Cable Cars
8. Indira Gandhi
It's more like FORTY ! Since sharks can't actually chew their food, they tear through their daily meals, often causing them to rip their teeth out. Luckily, the shark continually grows new teeth to replace the old or damaged ones.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !