DID YOU KNOW...
SCIENTISTS SAY THAT GESTURING WITH YOUR HANDS WHILE SPEAKING IMPROVES YOUR MEMORY.
1. Dr. Martin Luther King gave his "I Have a Dream" speech in front of what famous landmark ?
(bonus; give the month and year of his assassination...)
2. Name the first European explorer to spot the Hawaiian Islands.
3. Definition ("H")
n.~ An exaggeration or extravagant statement used as a figure of speech, as I could sleep for a year, or This book weighs a ton...
4. Who killed Harvey Milk ?
5. Eric Clapton was a member of what Rock Band when they released the double-album, Wheels of Fire ?
6. Famous Threesomes ;
Executive, _________ , Judicial
7. What classic novel opens with the chapter, The Sound of the Shell ?
8. What was the name of Casper's "good little witch" friend ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
When introduced in 1930, TWINKIES had a chocolate flavored filling.
1. The Lincoln Memorial ( April, 1968)
2. Captain James Cook
4. Dan White
7. Lord of the Flies
.....It was originally Banana flavored !
But bananas were in short supply during the second world war, prompting the manufacturers to switch to a vanilla flavored cream filling.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !