DID YOU KNOW...
A STONE WEIGHS SLIGHTLY LESS AT THE EQUATOR THAN IT DOES AT THE
1. What is the name for the study of Man ?
2. What does Corpus Christi translate to in English ?
3. What is the original name of Mr. Monopoly, the mustached man in the middle of the board?
4. What is the traditional American bread that is said to be "the same loaf passed from house to house" each year at Christmas time?
5. Shakespeare married when he was just 18. What was his wife's name?
6. The actress and singer Mary Martin (1913-1990) was the mother of which famous actor?
7. Country Music Lyrics ;
'There's a carrot top who can barely walk, with a sippy cup of milk.'
a. - 'My Front Porch Looking In'
b. - 'If The World Had A Front Porch'
c. - 'Almost Home'
d. – 'Home'
8. What are the names of the Twins represented in the Gemini star sign?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Nobody has ever won all of the following: Oscar, Emmy, Tony, Grammy and Pulitzer Prize.
2. Body of Christ
3. Rich Uncle Pennybags
5. Ann Hathaway
6. Larry Hagman
7. – a
8. Castor and Pollux
Two people did it.............. Richard Rogers and Marvin Hamlesch.
HAMLISCH won :
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !