D ID YOU KNOW...
THE MOST COSTUMES EVER USED FOR ONE FILM WAS 32,000—FOR QUO VADIS
1. What Salmon Rushdie novel centers on two fallen angels ?
2. What political duo squared off in the election billed as "the shrimp vs. the wimp" ?
3. Definition : (D)
1. a Ocean regions near the equator, characterized by calms or light winds. b. The calms characteristic of these areas. 2. a a period of inactivity or recession. b. a period or spell of listlessness or depression.
4. What Toronto Raptor star agreed to appear on "Mr. Big" chocolate bars ?
5. Name the three countries where the majority of the world's fine China is produced.
6. What country grows 1/3 of the worlds tea supply ?
7. What was the more formal first name of sit-com character "Punky" Brewster ?
8. The legendary horror flick, Night of the Living dead,
takes place in what U.S. state ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Since the discovery of a vaccine in 1956, Polio has been virtually eradicated.
1. The satanic Verses
2. Dukakis vs. Bush
4. Vince Carter
5. England, Italy, U.S.A.
Polio vaccines are still administered worldwide, and many cases are still reported annually, particularly in areas of Asia and Africa.