DID YOU KNOW...
It stands for C
etwork. C-SPAN broadcasts mostly House of Representatives and Senate sessions.
1. What primetime television soap (1979-93) featured characters named Gary, Abby, & Karen ?
2. Which body of water lies between Italy and the former Yugoslavia ?
3. Which of the seven Natural Wonders of the world lies on the border between Zimbabwe and Zambia ?
4. How many points is the gold circle in the target worth in Archery competition ?
5. Who created The Muppets ?
6. In which "ology" was Dr. Yung involved ?
7. Who played the role of Cruella in the 1990's version of 101 Dalmatians
8. The character Harry Lime appears in what spy thriller ?
TRUTH OR CRAP??
The Phrase "The Buck Stops Here" grew out of "passing the Buck" which was an old Poker Game term...
1. Knott's Landing
2. The Adriatic Sea
3. Victoria Falls
4. 10 Points
5. Jim Henson
7. Glenn Close
8. The Third Man
The term, which President Truman later turned into a campaign slogan, refers to the action a poker dealer would take after dealing a hand. A "Buck" referred to a knife or other weapon that the dealer literally passed to the player beside him. (In case he should be tempted to cheat, I guess)