I SPY AT THE MOVIES
Movie: Erin Brockovich (2000)
I spy . . . The real Erin Brockovich
Where to find her: When Erin (Julia Roberts) is in a restaurant with her kids, their
waitress is played by the real Erin Brockovich. Her name tag reads “Julia.”
1. Edgar Allen Poe's wife died young..... What was the cause?
a. - Crime victim
b. - Tuberculosis
c. - Suicide
d. – Influenza
2. How many men have walked on the moon ?
3. Who Said That?
"If the General did not want to use the army, I would like to borrow it.”
4. Fill in the blank ;
An Italian explorer named _____________ declared the New World a continent.
5. In Spanish, it's "la calle"; In Italian, "la strada". What is it in English?
6. Who wrote "Finnegan's Wake" ?
Who created the sculptures on Mount Rushmore?
a. - Solomon Willard
b. - William Rush
c. - Gutzon Borglum
d. - None of these.
8. Before embarking on a successful solo career, Lionel Richie was a member of what famous '70s group?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Cats can’t get Rabies.
1. – b
3. Abraham Lincoln
4. Amerigo Vespucci
6. James Joyce
7. – c
8. The Commodores
Cats can get any disease a human can get and more, including Rabies, mental disease, and skin diseases.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !