DID YOU KNOW...
OVER 3 BILLION CHRISTMAS CARDS ARE SENT ANNUALLY IN THE UNITED
1. What is Roquefort cheese made from ?
2. What does a Mycologist study ?
3. What sort of critter is a North American Nightjar ?
(Bonus; what's it more common name ?)
4. Who sports the title, "Queen of Soul" ?
5. Who played Lois Lane in the 1978 movie, Superman ?
6. Where in the world must I sail to visit Victoria Harbor ?
7. What was Elvis Presley's first album that was a movie sound track ?
8. What were the first names of the husband and wife Marcos team identified with the
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Nobel Winner Marie Curie was not French.
1. sheep's (Ewe's) milk
3. A BIRD ( whippoorwill)
4. ARETHA FRANKLIN
5. MARGO KIDDER
6. hong kong
7. king creole'
8. FERDINAND AND IMELDA
Although she was a French national, she was born Maria Sklodowska in Warsaw, Poland,
She won two Nobel Prize awards, the first she shared with Henri Becquerel and her
husband, Pierre Curie, in 1903, and the second awarded to her alone in 1911.Curie died
in France in 1934 and in 1995 her ashes were enshrined in the Pantheon in Paris.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !