DID YOU KNOW...
Pennsylvania ranks first among the top ten worst states for vehicle-deer collisions, FOLLOWED BY;
2) Michigan, 3) Illinois, 4) Ohio, 5) Georgia, 6) Minnesota, 7) Virginia, 8) Indiana, 9) Texas, 10) Wisconsin
1. In the world of private clubs, what does B.P.O.E. stand for?
2. Can you name the Chicago bears football player whose story was told in
the film "Brian's Song"?
3. What was New York jets quarterback Joe Namath's nick-name?
4. Who killed Cock Robin?
5. What is the fictional Peter Parker's other identity?
6. In the 1964 movie "Mary Poppins", the title character had a "tuneful"
magic word. what was it?
7. How many colleges are part of the ivy league?
8. Fill in the Blanks........
_______ ______, Puddin' and Pie, ______ the girls and made them cry, When the boys came out to play _______ ______ ran away. TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Smoking rates in the United States have climbed modestly since 1965, from 32% to 46% of adults.
.1. BENEVOLENT AND PROTECTIVE ORDER OF THE ELKS
2. BRIAN PICCALO
3. BROADWAY JOE
4. the sparrow
8. Georgie Porgie, Puddin' and Pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry,
When the boys came out to play
Georgie Porgie ran away
The correct statement reads,
Smoking rates in the United States have dropped by half since 1965, from 42% to 26% of adults.
(Smoking in developing countries, however, is rising.)
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !