DID YOU KNOW....
Vikings used the skulls of their enemies as drinking vessels.
1. What year was Madonna born ?
a. – 1954
b. – 1956
c. – 1958
d. - 1960
2. Which heavyweight boxing champion was the youngest ever ?
3. Fill in the blank;
Sarah Ferguson was the Duchess of _________.
4. How old was Serena Williams when she became a professional tennis player ?
b. – 14
c. – 15
d. - 16
5. Which country has it's capital at Port-au-Prince ?
6. What's the name of the strait that lies at the foot of South America ?
7. The TV series Cutting It takes place in what type of establishment ?
8. In what country was Charlie Chaplin born ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The word "Lego" is an acronym for a Danish phrase that roughly translates as "play well".
1. – c
2. MIKE TYSON
4. – b
7. hair salon
LEGO comes from a Danish phrase, leg godt, "Play well". LEGO also happens to mean "I put together" in Latin.
The LEGO company was founded in Denmark in 1934, producing miniature wooden toys; it wasn't until 1955 that
LEGO blocks were produced.
Those who really love their blocks can visit LEGOLAND, with locations in California, Germany, England, and
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !