DID YOU KNOW...
Do you know the names of the three wise monkeys? They are: Mizaru (See no
evil), Mikazaru (Hear no evil) and Mazaru (Speak no evil).
1. Name the TV series wherein the leader of a group of Soldiers of Fortune
uses the catch-phrase, “I love it when a plan comes together!”
2. Who is responsible for this famous quote? "A true friend will stab you in
a. - Robert Ross
b. - W. H. Auden
c. - Oscar Wilde
d. - Dorian Gray
3. In which 1960's sitcom will you find Agnes Moorehead playing the
4. what's the term for a rotating star that emits a beam of electromagnetic
radiation like a lighthouse?
5. What color is the head of the mallard drake?
6. If your doctor was talking about renal failure, what part of your body
would be affected?
7. Who Said That ??
'Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety nine percent perspiration.'
a. - Alexander Graham Bell
b. - Thomas Edison
c. - Sigmund Freud
d. - Henry Ford
8. Steve Hackett, Ray Wilson, Tony Banks, Mike Rutherford, Anthony
Phillips and Peter Gabriel were all, at some time or other, members of a
famous band. Name the Band...
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Tiger Woods once had a streak of 623 weeks at the No.1 rank in golf.
.1. The A-Team
2. - c
7. - b
Tiger Woods stayed on top of the golf rankings for over 11 years, a term
which ended in October 2010.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !