DID YOU KNOW...
ITíS IMPOSSIBLE TO DROWN IN QUICKSAND.
1. What is the title of the 1988 Bill Murray Christmas movie ?
2. What is the opening line of Melville's Moby Dick ?
3. Which U.S. President was the first to die in office ?
4. Which first lady created the "Beautification of America" program ?
(Bonus; among other initiatives,what roadside icon did she target ?)
5. What body part did kidnappers send to the family of John Paul Getty III as proof they had him ?
6. On which quiz show does a contestant call "BANK" to keep the accumulated cash ?
7. Which country uses Shekels as it's currency ?
8. What was athlete Florence Griffith- Joyner's nick-name?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The legendary feuding families, the Hatfields and the McCoys, didn't even live in the same state.
2. "CALL ME ISHMAEL"
3. WILLIAM HENRY HARRISON
4. lady bird johnson (billboards)
5. AN EAR
6. "the weakest link"
But they lived pretty close to each other....
A border stream called the Tug Fork separated the two families; the McCoys lived on the Kentucky side of the stream and the Hatfields on the West Virginia side.
There is some disagreement over what started the whole thing; some accounts trace the families' troubles to the American Civil War and other accounts tell of a stolen pig. Whatever the reason, the feud escalated when Johnse Hatfield impregnated Roseanna McCoy and refused to marry her.
The feud was a bloody one with both clans suffering losses during the 1880's and 1890's.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !