DID YOU KNOW...
More Americans suffer heart attacks on Christmas Day than on any other day of the year.
1. Who had a major hit with 1968's The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don't be Late) ?
2. While we're at it, name the three chipmunks...
3. On Seinfeld, George's father invented a holiday to protest the commercialization of
Christmas....... what did he call this holiday ?
(Bonus; can you list the three "tenets" of this holiday?)
4. In Maine, you face a stiff fine if you don't remove these by each January 14th...
5. What year was the Christmas-themed Home Alone released ?
6. When do Reindeer shed their antlers ?
a. – March
b. – June
c. – September
d. – December
7. In what cartoon feature film would I find a villain called
Oogie Boogie Man ?
8. If you add them all up, how many gifts are mentioned in the song "The twelve Days of
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Donner and Blitzen were Santa's lead reindeer until that "Foggy Christmas Eve" when
Rudolph was put in the lead.
1. David Seville
2. Theodore, Simon, and Alvin
(Displaying an undecorated aluminum pole, airing of grievances, and
4. Outdoor Christmas Decorations and Lights
6. – d
7. NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS
Not only were Donner and Blitzen not the leaders,they weren't Santa's original reindeer !
They were actually named "Dunder and Blixen".
Get the whole story here.................. http://www.snopes.com/holidays/christmas/donner.asp