R.I.P: THE LAST TV CIGARETTE AD APPEARED ON THE TONIGHT SHOW ON DECEMBER 29, 1970.
1. Name the movie for which Nicholas Cage won his 1995 Oscar.
2. What was the name of Doc Brown's dog in the "Back to the Future" films?
3. The "Eagle of Saladin" is depicted on what Country's flag?
4.What's the name given to the deadly virus in the Stephen King novel, "The Stand" ?
5. "Crystal Lake" is the destination in what series of famous slasher films?
6. What is the name of the forest-moon home of the fictional Ewoks in the movie, "Return of the Jedi" ?
7. During which conflict was the very first purple heart awarded?
8. How many of the fifty have their largest city as their capitol?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
"Wilma Slaghoople" was a Prime-Time TV star from 1960 to 1966.
1. "LEAVING LAS VEGAS"
4. captain trips
5. "FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH"
7. the revolutionary war
Slaghoople was Wilma Flintstone's maiden name.
"The Flintstones", a tip of the stone-age hat to "The Honeymooners", was the first animated television series to run in prime time.
Wilma's friend Betty Rubble had a somewhat less unusual maiden name; McBricker.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !