DID YOU KNOW...
The planet's surface at the equator is thirteen miles farther from the exact center of the
earth than is the north pole.
This means that Mt. Everest is NOT the highest place on earth; or, at the least, the top of
Everest doesn't get you as close to the moon and stars as does the top of a certain South
1. Name the 1960's-70's TV Cop show that featured three cops riding in a rundown
1949/50 Mercury station wagon, better known as a "Woody".
2. Do you recall the name Davy Crockett gave to his Flintlock rifle?
3. What was Mighty Mouse's home town?
4. How tall is "Sesame Street" character Big Bird?
5. What is the official NFL height of the goal post crossbar?
6. Which food company utilized the catch-phrase, "the best to you each morning" in their TV ads?
7. Who is the comic strip character whose neighbor is a bratty youngster named Elmo
8. In the classic novel, "Gone with the wind", what was the name of the Ashley Family
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The Jordanaires are the most successful back-up singing group in history.
1. THE MOD SQUAD"
2. OLD BETSY
4. 8 feet-2 inches
5. TEN FEET
7. Dagwood Bumstead
8. TWELVE OAKS
The Jordanaires, Elvis Presley's original back-up group, have performed with over 2,000
different artists on over 30,000 different tunes since the 1950's.
The group's most notable recordings include "Hound Dog" and "Don't be Cruel", and
many other Elvis hits, "the Battle of New Orleans" (Johnny Horton), "Travelin'' Man"
(Ricky Nelson), "Big Bad John" (Jimmy Dean), "Crazy" (Patsy Cline), and "Coal Miner's
Daughter" (Loretta Lynn).
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !