DID YOU KNOW...
THE LOUDEST INSECT IS THE AFRICAN CICADA—IT’S ALMOST AS LOUD AS AN AIRPLANE TAKING OFF.
1. Which of the fifty is home to the Tongass National Forest ?
2. On Seinfeld, George's father invented a holiday to protest the commercialization of Christmas....... what did he call this holiday ?
(Bonus; can you list the three "tenets" of this holiday?)
3. Current Events;
Last week, there was a terror attack on five locations in the Indian city of Mumbai, formerly called ___________.
4. According to a 1982 book, what don't real men eat ?
5. Civil Rights Icon Rosa Parks sued what Rap group for using her name in a recording without her permission ?
6. What city unveiled a bronze statue of Kate Smith outside the main entrance to it's sports arena in 1987 ?
7. What song connects The Supremes (1966) and Vanilla Fudge (1967)?
8. In what Edgar Allan Poe story does an old man's oddly clouded eye lead to murder ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
A "Dirndl" is the German equivalent of a bordello.
2. Festivus ((Displaying an undecorated aluminum pole, airing of grievances, and wrestling matches)
7. "You Keep Me Hanging On"
8. The Tell-Tale Heart
It's a traditional German corset, or a slang way to refer to German women / girls, the equivalent of the American word, "Chick" .
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !