DID YOU KNOW...
THE NAMES OF MERCURY’S CRATERS ARE RESERVED FOR FAMOUS ARTISTS.
1. Seventy-five years ago today, the 21st amendment to the U.S. Constitution was enacted; what does the 21st amendment address ?
2. Definitions (M- 2 wds.) :
1. A hand tool with adjustable jaws for turning nuts of various sizes.
Something that disrupts.
3. What metal- appropriate for the state- covers the Capitol dome in Helena ?
4. If an Englishman invites me to play a game of "Draughts", what does he want to play ?
5. Who was the U.S. Green Party's first Presidential candidate ?
6. Name the potato chip brand that comes in a "Loaded Baked Potato", "Pizza", and "Chili Cheese" varieties.
7. What branch of the U.S. Armed Forces do the Blue Angels belong to ?
8. What two "colorful" rivers join up at Khartoum, Sudan ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
A "Broadway" is poker-speak for an ace-high straight.
1. Repeals the 18th amendment, ending prohibition
2. Monkey Wrench
5. Ralph Nader
7. The Navy
8. The Blue Nile and the White Nile
The Broadway is a great straight, but not the best one possible, as the Broadway is off-suit.