DID YOU KNOW...
The average adult heart beats 72 times a minute; 100,000 times a day; 3,600,000 times a year; and 2.5 billion times during a lifetime.
1. Geraldine Ferraro was the first woman from a major political party to run for Vice President; What year was that ?
2. Which word completes this expression? "As scarce as hen's ______"
3. What is the name of Sierra Leone's capital city?
4. Huge clouds of helium and hydrogen serve as the birth place of stars. What are these nurseries called ?
5. A capitonym is a word that changes its meaning and pronunciation when capitalized. Which of these words is a capitonym?
a. - Bulgarian
b. - Polish
c. - Russian
d. - Hungarian
6. Whose picture was on the cover of the 2003 "100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time" issue?
a. - Jimi Hendrix
b. - George Harrison
c. - Chuck Berry
d. - Slash
7. What sort of seafood comes in a Bluff variety ?
8. What is the sun's star sign (i.e. the one ruled by the sun)?
a. - Pisces
b. - Virgo
c. - Aries
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Julia Child was 6 2 tall !
......... and Julia's sister Dorothy was 6 4 tall, 2 inches taller than Julia.
Meryl Streep, who plays Ms. Child in the recent film, stands 5 6...
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !