DID YOU KNOW...
The bus is a relatively new means of travel. Its name comes from the Latin omnibus which means 'for all.' The motor-driven bus is a descendant of the horse-drawn omnibus, which was introduced in 1662 by the mathematician Blaise Pascal.
1. Which candy boasts on their website that they are "America's Top Fruit Chew"?
a. - Mentos
b. - Bonkers
c. - Starbursts
d. - Twizzler Bites
2. What is the Capital of Serbia ?
3. What is a Valance ?
4. According to the song what color is the itsy bitsy teenie weenie polka dot bikini?
5. Who was the female artist who sang "Big Yellow Taxi"?
6. The smallest particle of gold which still retains its characteristics is?
a. - An Atom Of Gold
b. – A Gold Granule
c. - An Electron
d. - A Molecule Of Gold
7. Under what name did movie / TV cowboy Leonard Slye gain fame ?
8. Antipater of Sidon first listed these in the 2nd Century AD.....
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
In 2009, the last year with complete statistics, Suicide was among the top ten causes of death in the USA.
1. – c
3. An ornamental drapery
5. Joni Mitchell
6. – a
7. Roy Rogers
8. Seven Wonders
Suicide was number 11 on that list in 2008, but jumped to 10th in 2009.
Suicide rates have increased steadily throughout the decade.
Men commit suicide at a 3-to-1 higher rate than women.
The other causes on the list, starting at number 9, are;
Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis (kidney disease)
Flu and pneumonia
Accidents (unintentional injuries)
Cerebrovascular diseases (brain disease)
Chronic lower respiratory diseases (lung disease)
Malignant neoplasms (cancerous tumors)
The winner and STILL champion, Heart disease
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !