DID YOU KNOW...
A RECORD IS PLAYED FROM THE OUTSIDE IN; A CD IS PLAYED IN REVERSE, FROM THE INSIDE OUT.
1. Remember Starsky & Hutch
? What were their first names ?
(Bonus: what was "Hutch" short for?)
2. Agatha Christie wrote 80 who-dunnit's over her long career; In how many of them did the Butler "Do it" ?
3. How many seasons has Joe Paterno been head coach at Penn State ?
4. Fill in the blank;
Dutch explorer Abel Tasman, in 1642, was the first European to sight the island of ________ .
5. What was the title of Stevie Nicks' debut solo album ?
6. NAME THAT TV SHOW !
"The Devil made me do it!" With the possible exception of Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In
t was the hippest show on TV during the 1970's, with the host playing a collection of humorous characters. There was the Reverend Leroy, private eye Danny Danger, Good-Time Ice Cream man Herbie, and others....
7. What battle in American history is the origin of the famous quote, "Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes!" ?
8. In which Disney film was the title character's love interest named Jasmine ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Teddy Roosevelt was the first Presidential Nobel Peace Prize recipient.
1. David and Kenneth (Hutchinson)
3. 43'rd season, as of this year
5. Bella Donna
6. The Flip Wilson Show
7. Battle of Bunker Hill (acceptable; Breed's Hill)
The 26th President of the U.S.A. accepted the award in 1906, for helping to settle the Russo / Japanese War.