DID YOU KNOW...
At the close of business, 1998, the price of oil was $9 a barrel......... At the close of business 2008, the price was $147 a barrel...........
1. what is the name of the slave who allegedly bore four children by
president Thomas Jefferson?
2. who and where are the Yankees farm team?
3. who woke snow white with a kiss?
4. which US president was born Leslie king, jr?
(mother changed his name when her new husband adopted him)
5. what do the letters SCUBA represent?
6. how many pecks in a bushel?
7. only one of new York city's five boroughs is considered part of the
continental united states; which is it?
8. who woke sleeping beauty with a kiss?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
there's a huge lake located in Antarctica.
.1. SALLY Hemming
2. TRENTON THUNDER
3. PRINCE CHARMING
4. Gerald ford
5. SELF-CONTAINED UNDERWATER BREATHING APPARATUS
7. THE BRONX
8. prince Phillip
in 1969, scientists using radar discovered lake Vostok beneath the ice.
roughly 140 miles long 30 miles wide and over 3,000 feet deep at it's
deepest point, Vostok is the largest of some seventy unfrozen lakes under
Antarctica's ice sheet.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !