DID YOU KNOW...
The chains worn by Mr. T on The A-Team weighed 35 to 40 pounds.
1. Who is the US based company who told us to "Just do it"?
2. What Political party was Woodrow Wilson a member of?
3. Fruit that is desiccated is prepared in what way?
4. What animated TV show made its US debut on September 30, 1960?
a. - The Jetsons
b. - The Flintstones
c. – Mighty Mouse
d. – Huckleberry Hound
5. Britian’s Yeoman Warders, Guards at the Tower of London and elsewhere, are also known as....... what ?
6. Complete the quote;
"A government that robs ______ to pay ____ can always depend on the support of ____ ." - George Bernard Shaw
7. What is the last pillar of Islam?
a. - to perform the Hajj
b. - to fast during the month of Ramadan
c. - to pray five times a day
d. - to recite the Shahadah
8. What is unique – and almost certain to be obvious – about an acersecomic person ?
a. – born with no arms
b. – toothless
c. – freckles
d. – never had a haircut
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The late Senator Edward M. Kennedy was drafted by the Green Bay Packers in 1955.
4. – b
6. Peter – Paul – Paul
7. – a
8. – d
Kennedy, who was a talented Tight End on the Harvard squad, declined the offer, explaining that he was going to pursue “another contact sport, politics”.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !