trivia 2/11 Jeopardy
JEOPARDY- royal romances
1. she proposed to her first cousin albert on 10/15/1839; they were married shortly thereafter
2. in 1496, Philip the handsome married juana the mad and became this queen's son-in-law
3. following custom, this queen married two of her own brothers: ptolemy XIII and ptolemy XIV
DOUBLE JEOPARDY- you are getting
4. term for a prolonged state of deep unconsciousness; it comes from the greek for "deep sleep"
5. this piece of camping gear can be "mummy", tapered or rectangular
6. he's the shakesperean character who muses,"......in that sleep of death what dreams may come..........."
FINAL JEOPARDY- religion
7. after WWII, the state form of this religion was abolished- the sectarian form was unaffected
1. who is queen victoria?
2. who is isabella I?
3. who is cleopatra?
4. what is a coma?
5. what is a sleeping bag?
6. who is hamlet?
7. what is shinto(ism)?
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !