1. which of the following countries has the longest coastline? russia,
australia, canada, argentina
2. according to tradition, what was the substance used by cupid to tip his
3. what does a cryptozoologist study?
4. what was the service that sacagawea provided to lewis and clark on their
5. how many of the six new england states were among the original thirteen
6. what was sonny bono's more formal first name?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
notre dame in paris is the world's largest gothic cathedral.
1. canada (australia?)
3. rumored or MYTHOLOGICAL ANIMALS
(such as bigfoot, nessie, yeti, etc>-LT)
4. GUIDE AND INTERPRETER
the world's largest gothic cathedral is the cathedral of st. john the devine
on amsterdam avenue in new york city.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !