DID YOU KNOW...
It takes 2,500 to 3,000 silkworm cocoons to produce a yard of fabric.
1. What country boasts the best child mortality rate ?
(mortality rate; percentage of children that live to age five or older)
(Bonus; which country has the worst ??)
2. Who was the first Hispanic to be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ?
3. What geographic area was the world's first officially designated Wine Region ?
4. What's the only one of the continental states that doesn't observe daylight saving time ?
5. The title of what popular Frank Sinatra song is inscribed on his
6. When it comes to modern family life, what does the acronym SAHD represent ?
7. What actor recorded an album that included songs entitled "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Earth", "Alien", and "Visit to a Sad Planet" ?
(this album actually reached 83 on the Billboard charts-LT)
8. What are those three dots called that appear at the end of the "DO YOU KNOW..." ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Artist James A. McNeill Whistler was kicked out of West Point for misconduct.
1. sweden (sierra leone)
2. CARLOS SANTANA
3. chianti, italy
5. the best is yet to come
7. leonard nimoy
Assigned to draw a bridge in an engineering class, he did, and included two little boys fishing from it. Ordered to remove them, he drew them fishing from the riverbank. Again ordered to remove them, he did, and drew two little headstones near the river.
This was considered insubordination and he was expelled.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !