DID YOU KNOW...
The National Basketball Associationís logo is red and blue with the white silhouette of a player dribbling a ball. The model: 1960s Los Angeles Lakers star Jerry West.
1. Name the duet partners who recorded "Ain't Nothin' Like the Real Thing".
2. What were the three original flavors in boxes of Fruit Loops cereal ?
(Bonus; what year did the cereal debut ?)
3. What body of water separates Sudan and Saudi Arabia ?
4. What's the name of comic strip character Ziggy's pet parrot ?
5. Eddie Murphy playing Axel Foley pretending to be Johnny Wishbone.......name the film.
6. According to ads for Wonder Bread, which are "The Wonder Years" ?
7. Which of the fifty bills itself as "The Ocean State" ?
8. Thomas Crown (Pierce Brosnan) steals a painting by what famous artist in the 1999 version of The Thomas Crown Affair ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Actor tony Danza has appeared regularly on four sit-coms as a character named Tony.
1. MARVIN GAYE AND TAMMI TYRELL
2. ORANGE, lemon, CHERRY (1963)
3. THE RED SEA
5. BEVERLY HILLS COP II
6. AGES 1 THRU 12
7. rhode island
He portrayed boxer/cabbie Tony Banta on TAXI (1978-82); ex-ballplayer turned domestic Tony Micelli on Who's the Boss (1984-92); Detective Tony Canetti on Hudson Street (1995-96); freelance sportswriter Tony DeMeo on The Tony Danza Show.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !