DID YOU KNOW...
QVC’s top-selling item in its first year (1977): a helmet that held two cans of beer, with a straw.
1. What was the first alcoholic beverage made by man?
2. What was Nintendo's product when it opened for business in 1907?
3. Who was the first person to break the sound barrier?
4. Who was the famous victim of assassin Nathuram Godse in 1948?
5. Which film finds Dustin Hoffman playing the role of Benjamin Braddock?
6. What sort of critter is the most well-known resident of Gobbler's Knob, Pa?
7. According to the International travel publications, the two most-visited vacation
destinations are cities in the same country; can you name the country? Can you name the
8. Who's known as "America's Handyman"?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The first main character ever killed off on a family sitcom was the Wife of Danny Thomas’ character’s wife on the fifties hit, Make Room For Daddy.
2. playing cards
3. CHUCK YEAGER
4. MAHATMA GANDHI
5. "THE GRADUATE"
6. A GROUNDHOG
7. ITALY-ROME & Florence
8 BOB VILA
In 1953, Danny Thomas’s family sitcom Make Room for Daddy debuted on ABC.
Thomas was ordered, against his wishes, to cast Jean Hagen as his wife, Margaret.
Hagen was beloved and received three Emmy nominations. But off-screen,
Thomas couldn’t stand her attitude or what he considered her slovenly appearance.
“For God’s sake, Jean,” he once yelled during a rehearsal, “put on high heels,
put on a little lipstick!”
After the third season, Hagen quit the show, but she was too popular for the role to be recast.
Thomas made sure Hagen could never return even if she wanted to: When the fourth season of
Make Room for Daddy premiered in 1956, viewers were shocked to learn that Margaret
She was the first main character ever killed off on a family sitcom.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !