1. can you name the early television comedy show that featured puppets named
black tooth, hippy, pookie, and white fang?
2. what is the term used to describe, collectively, all of the colors
3. name the athelete who won a record seven gold medals at the 1972 summer
4. what florida community hypes itself as the "ancient city"?
5. which city's 600 miles of wooden sidewalks proved to be excellent
kindling for a 19th century fire?
6. which popular party game was originally marketed with the name,
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
a champagne cork should pop loudly, because that signifies bad air leaving
.1. THE SOUPY SALES SHOW
3. mark spitz (mark something)
4. ST. AUGUSTINE
6. "twister" (??)
the cork should not pop. as the saying goes, "the ear's gain is the
palate's loss". popping the cork destroys carbonation.
when properly opened, the cork should come out with a quiet sigh.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !