DID YOU KNOW...
Bears can run up to 40 miles per hour, fast enough to catch a running horse. The fastest known human alive today is Usain Bolt, who can run 27 mph.
1. What famous lawyer was hired by her family to defend Patricia Hearst ?
a. - Johnnie Cochran
b. - Melvin Belli
c. - Robert Shapiro
d. - F. Lee Bailey
2. Which city is closest to Mumbai, India?
a. - Mecca, Saudi Arabia
b. - Manila, Philippines
c. - Moscow, Russia
d. - Madrid, Spain
3. Which former President of the United States served two terms as California's governor?
(Bonus ; what was that President’s middle name ?)
4. The Bermuda Triangle has an alternate name not based on geography. What is it?
5. A British person plays noughts and crosses. What is the game known as to Americans?
6. Of what material is the outside of the Taj Mahal mainly made?
7. Name that concoction ...
basil, olive oil, pinenuts, garlic, and parmesan cheese...
8. Name the Hannah-Barbera cartoon about a female garage band/crime fighting team;
“_____ and the _________ “
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
In the US, 3% of the population produces enough food for the other 97%.
1. – d
2. – a
3. Ronald Reagan (Wilson)
4. The Devil’s Triangle
6. White Marble
8. Josie and the Pussycats.
Modern agriculture produces enough food for all 6.3 billion souls worldwide. With today’s successful commercial agriculture, one U.S. farmer produces enough food to feed 155 people and is the leading producer of more than 50 foods of importance to diets throughout the world.
The American farmer is the most prolific in the world.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !