Did you know...
ACTION JACKSON: ANDREW JACKSON WAS INVOLVED IN MORE THAN 100
1. What year was the first parking meter introduced?
2. Who was the only survivor of the accident that killed Princess Diana?
3. What golfing great was known as "The Hawk"?
4. If an event takes place Triennially, how often does it occur?
5. What 1993 film won Holly Hunter an Oscar?
6. Hg is the chemical symbol for what?
7. What was tennis star Chris Evert's nick-name?
8. Lincoln gave his famous Gettysburg Address in what year?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
After his BOUNTY crew mutinied, Captain William Bligh ended up in, and became
governor of, New South Wales, what is now Sydney, Australia.
2. trevor reese-jones
3. ben hogan
4. EVERY THREE YEARS
5. "the piano"
7. THE ICE MAIDEN
He did, and he was.
He suffered not one, but two mutinies in his career; While he was governor of New South
Wales, Bligh's soldiers were called the Rum Corps, because they used rum as payment
when buying goods and labor. Bligh banned the use of rum as legal tender, and the Rum
Rebellion ensued, during which Bligh was arrested and spent more than a year in jail.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !