DID YOU KNOW...
ONE-MILLIONTH TRADEMARK ISSUED BY THE U.S. PATENT OFFICE: SWEET’N LOW.
1. What year was Dale Earnhardt Sr. NASCAR's rookie of the year?
a. - 1979
b. - 1980
c. - 1981
d. - 1982
2. What do you think is the lowest temperature ever recorded in the state of Florida?
a. - 6 degrees F.
b. - 3 degrees F.
c. - 0 degrees F.
d. - minus 2 degrees F.
3. Valentine and Proteus are the title characters of which Shakespeare play?
4. What was the name of Bruce Dern's spaceship home in the film, "Silent Running"?
5. Which silent screen star was nick-named "The Vamp"?
6. What is ("Frankenstein" author) Mary W. Shelly's middle name?
7. What was the name of the character that captained the yacht "Tiki" on the TV series, "Adventures in Paradise"?
8. Which singer was nick-named the "Queen of the Blues" for over fifty years,
before being replaced by Etta James ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Aretha Franklin's real name is Dana Elaine Owens.
1. - a
2. - d
3. "TWO GENTLEMEN FROM VERONA"
4. VALLEY FORGE
5. THEDA BARA
7. ADAM TROY
8. dinah washington
Aretha Franklin's real name is Aretha Franklin; Dana Elaine Owens is better known as Queen Latifah.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !