DID YOU KNOW...
No one over six feet tall can qualify to become an Astronaut in the U.S. space program.
1. Of the eighteen Elvis tunes that made it to number one on the Billboard pop chart, what was the last one to do so?
2. What was the secret identity of cartoon superhero UNDERDOG?
3. Under what name did horror actor William Henry Pratt achieve stardom?
4. What year did the board game, "CLUE" debut?
5. What U.S. city is home to the Motorsports Hall of Fame?
6. who was the Pro boxer nick-named "Hands of Stone"?
7. Remember "PRAVDA", the communist daily publication during the cold war years? What does "PRAVDA" mean in English?
8. Fill in the blank;
There's a sign on the fence that surrounds the home of the fictional "Addams family";
It reads, "Beware of the _____!"
1. "suspicious minds" (1969)
2. SHOE SHINE BOY
3. BORIS KARLOFF
5. TALLADEGA, ALA.
6. roberto duran
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !