DID YOU KNOW...
Waylon Jennings narrated every episode of The Dukes of Hazzard, but appeared onscreen just once.
1. To Which city's harbor must I travel to visit the USS Constellation?
A. - Boston
b. - New York City
c. - Baltimore
d. - Newport News
2. What does CBS TV's series title, "C.S.I." stand for?
3. What well-known actress was busted for shop-lifting in Beverly Hills in 2001?
4. What's the family's name in the comic strip, "Baby Blues"?
5. Who was the victim of 60's racist assassin Byron de La Beckwith?
6. What was it that made Eric Weihenmayer's successful climb to the top of Mt. Everest a
a. - he's blind
b. - he's missing a leg
c. - He's missing an arm
d. - he's missing both arms
7. On what TV show did the characters known as "the Simpsons" first appear?
8. On what kid's cartoon show would I find a cat named Azriel?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
A "Golgi Body" is a greenish cluster of stars.
1. - c
2. CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION
3. wynona ryder
5. MEDGAR EVERS
6. - a
7. THE TRACY ULLMAN SHOW
8. THE SMURFS
Along with mitochondria, endoplasmic reticulum, vesicles, and the nucleus, a Golgi body
is part of a cell. The Golgi body is responsible for modifying and shipping proteins and
lipids for the cell to use or discharge.
Also called the Golgi apparatus, it is named after Camillo Golgi, an Italian cytologist.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !