DID YOU KNOW...
Family Guy creator AND Academy Awards Host Seth MacFarlane missed his flight on one of the doomed 9/11 planes.
1. What year saw the inception of "Mother's Day"?
a. - 1904
b. - 1914
c. - 1924
d. - 1934
2. "Grungetta" is the girlfriend of what popular children's television show character?
3. Elston Gunn was the stage name used by what rock music icon early in his career?
a. - Adam Ant
b. - Elton John
c. - Bob Dylan
d. - Little Richard
4. As of year's end 2005, to the nearest 100,000, how many people were incarcerated in
the U.S.A.'s prisons?
(number does not include county jails or city lock-ups)
a. - 1.2 Million
b. - 2.2 Million
c. - 2.1 Million
d. - 1.1 Million
5. What year was the popular "Etch-a-Sketch" toy introduced?
a. - 1956
b. - 1957
c. - 1958
d. - 1959
6. What well-known fictional school teacher had a horse named Gunpowder?
7. Under what name was James George Janos elected Governor?
8. Barack Obama is a distant cousin to what famous Wyoming Political Icon ?
(Hint; the year was 1994)
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Drew Barrymore is the godmother to Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love's daughter.
1. - b
2. OSCAR THE GROUCH
3. - c
4. - b
5. - d
6. ICHABOD CRANE
7. jesse ventura
8. Dick Cheney
Drew is a good friend of Courtney, who named her godmother to her daughter in 1992.
Frances Bean Cobain was eight when she was a flower girl in her godmother's wedding
party when Drew married Tom Green.
Drew's godparents are also celebrities; Her godmother is Anna Strasberg, wife of famous
drama coach Lee Strasberg, and her godfather is Steven Spielberg.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !