did you know...
Natives of North Carolina are known as Tar Heels because of the state's significant
production of pine tar and resins.
1. To which ocean must I travel to visit the Faroe Islands?
2. Can you remember the name of Tom Hanks' pet dog in the film, "You've got Mail!" ?
3. Barbra Streisand won an Oscar for playing the title role in "Funny Girl"; what was this
"funny Girl's" name?
4. Name the singer that scored a #1 hit with, "to Sir with love"?
5. "Hail to the Chief" is the entrance music for the US President; what song serves as the
entrance music for the Vice President?
6. What was the name of the title character in "the old man and the sea"?
7. what fictional locale was the setting of TV's long-running Hee-Haw ?
8. on April 20, 2007, 47 year-old Mets first baseman Julio Franco became the oldest major
league player to ..............what?
a. - Steal Home
b. - unassisted triple play
c. - hit a home run
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Man o' War was the first horse to win the Triple Crown.
1. NORTH ATLANTIC
3. FANNY BRICE
5. "HAIL, COLUMBIA"
7. KORNFIELD KOUNTY
8. - c
Sir Barton was the first to win the big three of thoroughbred racing in the same year.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !