trivia 2/5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
trivia 2/5
DID YOU KNOW...
What the $%&*? Jerry Springer producers bleep out non-curse words to make guests seem more interesting.
1. Which came first;
YouTube or My Space ?
2. The Oscar-nominated song, Gonna Fly Now, comes to us from what film ?
3. What future Country Music Super Star was an inmate in the San Quentin audience at Johnny Cash’s first concert there in 1958 ?
4. In what country did the “Thuggee” sect of roving robbers and murderers operate ?
5. What kind of Sports competition is a Roleo ?
6. The largest museum in the USA dedicated to the work of just one artist is located in Pittsburgh, Pa. ....Whose work does it exhibit ?
a. – Salvador Dali
b. – Jasper Johns
c. – Andy Warhol
d. – Yoko Ono
7. What is the three-word motto of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point ?
8. Name the only U.S. President to be married in the White House ...

TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The original title of the TV Series, Friends, was Insomnia Café.
1. My Space (2003) ..........YouTube – 2005
2. Rocky
3. Merle Haggard (Grand Theft Auto)
4. India
5. Log Rolling
6. – c
7. Duty, Honor, Country
8. Grover Cleveland

TRUTH !!
In 1994, writers David Crane and Marta Kauffman shopped their show about a group of young Manhattanites, Insomnia Café, to NBC. The network liked the concept … but not the title. So Kauffman changed it to Friends Like Us. NBC loved that name, especially the word “friends” … until ABC debuted a comedy starring Ellen DeGeneres called These Friends of Mine. So the NBC show was renamed Six of One, and a pilot was filmed. After a tense few days of waiting, executive producer Kevin Bright received a call from NBC. Good news: The show had been picked up. Better news: It would air on Thursday nights in the plum time slot between hits Mad About You and Seinfeld. When the network executive asked Bright, “How about we just call the show Friends?” Bright was so elated that he replied, “You can call it Kevorkian, for all I care!”

1. My Space (2003) ..........YouTube – 2005
2. Rocky

3. Merle Haggard (Grand Theft Auto)
4. India
5. Log Rolling
6. – c
7. Duty, Honor, Country
8. Grover Cleveland

TRUTH

5 out of Nine. Best I have ever done, I think. Red were wrong answers.

Back
Top Bottom