DID YOU KNOW...
Alan Alda, of M*A*S*H fame, is the only person to have won an Emmy for acting, directing and writing.
1. What fictional amusement park is located on Isla Nubar ?
2. What is burned to provide the ashes for Ash Wednsday service in the Catholic Church ?
3. In what sport are you likely to see a "Flying Mare" ?
4. How old was Farrah Fawcett when she appeared on the cover of Playboy magazine wearing only high heels, sunglasses, and a thin sheet of bubble wrap ?
5. Who was the only U.S. President born in Illinois-"the land of Lincoln" ?
6. What is the lookout post atop a ship's mast called ?
7. What hit 2005 film was promoted in ads that declared. "In the harshest place on earth, love finds a way"?
8. Can you name the four U.S. state capitals that have the word "City" in their name ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
David Letterman once made a toilet paper joke that caused a real panic among his viewers.
.1. JURASSIC PARK
5. ronald reagan
6. CROW'S NEST
7. march of the penguins
8. jefferson city, mo.- CARSON CITY, NEV.- OKLAHOMA CITY, OK. -
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH
It was Johnny Carson, in a monologue that first aired on Dec. 19, 1973, in which the late-night comedian quipped about a toilet paper shortage.
Countless hordes ransacked their grocer's 2-ply section over the next few days.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !