DID YOU KNOW...
First program aired on HBO, in 1972: the Paul Newman movie Sometimes a Great Notion.
1. What Percentage of “Friend” requests on Facebook are accepted ?
a. – 20
b. – 40
c. – 60
d. – 80
2. In 1988 Tom Cruise starred in that years “Best Picture” Oscar Winner, as well as in the Golden Raspberry Award’s pick for Worst Picture............ name the two films....
3. In what industry did Robber Baron Charles M. Schwab make his fortune ?
a. – Steel
b. – Oil
c. – Shipping
d. – Finance
4. If I am a “Rikishi”, what sport do I compete in ?
5. Who were the five U.S. Presidents with four-letter last names ?
6. What was the name of the first commercially produced home robot to reach one million in sales ?
(Hint; the year was 2004, two years after its introduction)
7. What percentage of an adult Jellyfish is water ?
8. Which popular cartoon character was the first to appear on a U.S. Postage Stamp ?
b. – Roadrunner
c. – Bugs Bunny
d. – SpongeBob Square pants
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Pineapples belong to the Berry family.
1. – d
2. Rain Man and Cocktail
3. - a (Bethlehem Steel Corp.)
4. Sumo Wrestling
5. Polk, Taft, Ford, Bush, and Bush
6. the Roomba Automatic Floor Vacuum
7. 95 %
8. – c
The pineapple is a multiple fruit made up of coalesced berries.
Its name comes from its pine cone-like appearance.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !