DID YOU KNOW...
COINCIDENCE? THE AVERAGE SINGLE MAN IS ONE INCH SHORTER THAN
THE AVERAGE MARRIED MAN.
1. What was the nationality of the title character in Schindler's List ?
2. Which Jewish holiday is known as the "Day of Atonement" ?
3. Who was the Soviet Union's Head of State in 1960 ?
4. Who wrote Treasure Island ?
5. What sort of critter is a merino ?
a. – sheep
b. – Duck
c. – salamander
d. – snail
6. What was the nick-name given to the bomb that destroyed Hiroshima ?
7. What herb shares it's name with "a money maker" ?
8. Who was the first male tennis star of African descent to win at Wimbledon ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The Edelweiss is the only member of the weasel family to inhabit alpine regions of
2. YOM KIPPUR
3. NIKITA KHRUSHCHEV
4. ROBERT LOUIS STEVENSON
5. - a
6. LITTLE BOY
8. Arthur Ashe
Switzerland's unofficial national flower, Edelweiss, is a perennial alpine plant belonging
to the daisy family. The white, woolly, star-shaped bloom grows in rocky limestone areas
and high altitudes and is often found in the mountains of Europe and Asia. It is
considered a symbol of purity by the Swiss and has been used in traditional folk medicine
to fight disease.
Edelweiss is a protected plant in many countries.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !