DID YOU KNOW...
The windiest place on the planet is Commonwealth Bay, Antarctica.
Wind speeds of over 200 miles per hour have been recorded there.
1. How many miles farther south is Florida's northernmost point, compared to California's southern border ?
a. - 50 miles
b. - 100 miles
c. - 150 miles
d. - 200 miles
2. What differentiates a "Cookstove" from a "Range" ?
3. Of the fifty, which State boasts the largest percentage of it's citizens
who WALK to work?
4. In which city did the fictional Charlie Chan serve as Police Chief?
5. How is one thousand written in Roman Numerals?
6. Can you list the four "inner Planets"?
7. who was known as the "Scourge of God"?
8. In the 1994 Hollywood thriller Speed
, what speed must the bus remain above to avoid detonating a bomb planted by a terrorist ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Straw is cut and dried grasses.
1. b. - 100 miles
2. A Range is a Stove and Oven in one unit
6. MERCURY, VENUS, EARTH, MARS
8. 50 MPH
Hay is cut and dried grasses, clover, alfalfa, etc. , used as feed for farm animals ;
Straw is the hollow stalks of wheat and other grains, used for livestock bedding and mulch.